Today, Chevy Carhartt Truck showed off the 2021 Silverado HD Carhartt Special Edition, the hardest-working truck ever made to handle the toughest jobs. “Over the past 100 years, both Carhartt and Chevrolet have built a name for making products that last,” said Janet Ries, vice president of marketing at Carhartt.
“This truck is the result of a real collaboration between our brands to make a tough, purpose-built truck for people who not only work hard on the job site but also live a tough life.” The 2017 Silverado 2500HD Carhartt concept car was first shown at the 2016 SEMA Show. Both names are based in Detroit. Here is the best Dropped Trucks with amazing features and specs!
Specification of Chevy Carhartt Truck
- “When the concept car was shown to the public, the response was even better than we had hoped for,” said Brian Sweeney, vice president of Chevrolet U.S. “The production truck that customers have been begging for was made after listening to the enthusiastic feedback of show-goers and truck fans.”
- The special version is based on the Silverado 2500 LTZ crew cab and comes with the Z71 Off-Road Package. This package comes with tuned twin-tube Rancho shocks, Hill Descent Control, and skid plates.
- It only comes in Mosaic Black Metallic on the outside, which has Carhartt gold pinstripes, Carhartt logos on the doors and tailgate, 20-inch wheels with All Terrain tires, and a soft roll-up tonneau cover with the Carhartt name on it. Black details on the vent hood and tow hooks give the truck a more dramatic look. A body-color grille frame and inserts, as well as body-color front and rear bumpers, add to the truck’s unique look and presence.
- The interior has a Carhartt theme. There are all-weather floor liners with the Carhartt logo and exclusive two-tone leather chairs in Jet Black and Carhartt Brown with unique stitching and Carhartt-embroidered headrests.
- It’s about as natural as manure on a farm or grease on an oil rig for Carhartt to make its own version of an all-American pickup truck. So, when the brand-new 2021 Silverado HD Carhartt Special Edition came out at the end of this year, it seemed like a good idea whose time had come.
- Since 2016, when they showed the vehicle as a concept at the Specialty Equipment Market Association show in Las Vegas, the iconic pickup truck maker and the 131-year-old maker of tough and reliable work clothes have been talking about forming a partnership.
- “They’re going all out. And the goods made by Carhartt have to live up to that. During the brainstorming process, we talked a lot about how we wanted a truck that could go from the job site to the campsite.
Extra Information Chevy Carhartt Truck
The new Special Edition Carhartt Silverado is built on a 2021 Silverado 2500HD LTZ crew cab and has Carhartt logos and badges inside and out. Chevy’s Z71 Off-Road package adds twin tube Rancho shocks, Hill Descent Control, and skid plates to the truck.
The only color option for the outside is Mosaic Black Metallic, which has gold pinstripes to make it stand out. Here is the best Performance and Features of the Shelby Ford Truck you can check it now!
The exterior also has Chevy Carhartt truck logos on the doors and tailgate, all-terrain tires on the 20-inch wheels, black vents, front and rear bumpers that match the body color, tow hooks, a chrome grille, and a soft roll-up tonneau cover with the Carhartt name on it. Here is the best Ram Promaster Incentives you can check and buy now!
HD Specs Carhartt
Both of these famous Detroit-based names are known for making products that last for a long time. The 2021 Chevy Carhartt truck is made for people who move rocks on the job and is built to last for a rugged way of life. It is based on the Chevy Silverado LTZ crew cab and has the Z71 Off-Road Package, which adds skid plates, tuned twin-tube Rancho shocks, and Hill Descent Control.
It has Mosaic Black Metallic paint with gold pinstripes, Carhartt logos on the doors and tailgate, a bowtie on the rear, and the Carhartt logo embossed on a soft roll-up tonneau cover.
With 20-inch All-Terrain tires, you can take on the outdoors while enjoying the luxury Carhartt-themed interior, which has all-weather floor liners, two-tone stitched leather seats, and Carhartt-embroidered headrests.
Since 1911, Chevy Carhartt truck models have been made to make things more exciting. As one of the biggest car companies in the world, BMW makes fuel-efficient, fun-to-drive cars for drivers in more than 100 countries.
It made sense to work with Carhartt, a global premium workwear brand with a long history of making durable, tough clothes for workers on and off the job. Here is the best Straight Truck you can check it now!
Carhartt was started by Hamilton Carhartt in 1889. The company is based in Dearborn, Michigan, and has been run by the same family ever since. Both of these brands have been around for over a hundred years, and they both have roots in the American middle class. Here is the best Features of the 2023 Chevy Avalanche you can check it now!
Since the company was formed in 1889, it has been known for making clothes that can handle rough use. The Carhartt Special Edition is available on the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ Crew Cab with the optional Z71 Off-Road Package.
It has a Mosaic Black Metallic finish with Carhartt pinstripes, Carhartt badges The look is finished off with a body-color grille bar, gold inserts, and body-color front and back bumpers. Here is the amazing Single cab dropped trucks with excellent features.
Interior of Chevy Carhartt Truck
Inside, you’ll find all-weather floor mats with Carhartt logos, as well as two-tone perforated leather seats in Jet Black and Carhartt Brown with unique stitching and Carhartt logos on the headrests.
The Carhartt Special Edition package starts at $3,585, but it needs extras like the LTZ Plus Package, LTZ Convenience Package II, Safety Package II, and Z71 Off-Road Package, which means you’ll pay $8,370 more than you would for a regular 2500HD Crew Cab LTZ.
If you live in California you won’t be able to buy the Silverado HD Carhartt Special Edition because orange roof marker lights are against the law there. Here is the best 2024 Chevy Silverado you can check it now!
New model year new model year
Again, it’s that time of year when everyone talks about the new model year of cars. The 2021 Chevy Silverado 2500 was just released date of Chevy, and it lives up to the hype. One of the 2021 Chevy Silverado 2500’s special versions is especially interesting because of its unique features. The Carhartt Edition of the 2021 Chevy Silverado 2500 is one of four special versions.
This one stands out because it is a collaboration between two brands and has unique features that make this heavy-duty truck feel like it was made just for you. So, is it worth it to buy the Carhartt Edition? When you see everything it can do, you’ll want to show off your new Carhartt Silverado to everyone you know. Here is the best Chevy dropped Trucks you can check and buy now!
Why Carhartt Chevy Truck?
It’s a fair question. Brands often work together in the car business, but how did Chevy and Carhartt come to work together? At the 2016 SEMA Show, Chevy showed off the first Edition Carhartt Silverado 2500 as a concept car.
So many people liked the idea that Chevy and Carhartt worked hard to make it real for all truck owners. The beautiful 2021 Chevy Silverado 2500 Carhartt Edition is now available. Here is the best Black Widow Truck you can check it now!
When you buy something from Carhartt, you know it will last and help you get the job done. When you think about it, it’s the right match for the Chevy Carhartt Silverado, especially the Silverado 2500. In this special version, both Carhartt and the Silverado show off their unique qualities in a way that can’t be missed.